Decreased by Him

All I want is the living true God. This is a small part of my walk with the Lord.

My Photo
Name:
Location: havelock, North Carolina, United States

.....may our thoughts be on Him....

Monday, May 08, 2006

Faith

I feel as if my dreams have been shattered
The Lord is teaching me faith
I feel lonely and hurt
THe Lord is teaching me faith
I have been rejected
I have been chosen as second best...
the Lord is teaching me faith
I am sad....
I am in shock...
The Lord is teaching me faith

I will try to be strong
I will try to be wise
I will let go of the man
and hold onto my Lord
I will be patient
I will be trusting
THe Lord is teaching me faith

and as He is teaching
I must litsen
I must not close off my eyes
I must not close off my ears
I must litsen with my entire being
I must litsen with my heart
I am litsening with my soul and mind

The Lord is teaching me Faith
And I will be a student...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home