Decreased by Him

All I want is the living true God. This is a small part of my walk with the Lord.

My Photo
Name:
Location: havelock, North Carolina, United States

.....may our thoughts be on Him....

Saturday, May 06, 2006

God is in Control

So, I was taken aback on Wednesday night, when things were going so good. I kept praying that I would love God more and more each day. And quite a shock came into place...I have never experienced so much pain...so much betrayal from a Christian in my entire life...now I know that this is just one chapter of my life that is finnished, and now it is time to begin another one. I know that this will only draw me nearer to the Lord and that there is a purpose for it. I just pray for that girl...that she will see what has happened and be weary...because he has a high likly hood to do the same to her...this peom was given to me by a girl on my hall....its absolutely perfect....


My Princess Danielle

Give me your plans
I know you have an idea in your head
On how everything should unfold
In your life
Even though you have an agenda
And because I love you
I need you to give me back
All your plans for today
And for all your tomorrows
If you let me have your day
I can then intervene with something special
My intervention will give you more joy in your journey
Than all your good intensions
I know all that your heart longs for
And I want to do more for you than you could ever
Do for yourself
So give me a chance to change you agenda from
Ordinary to extraordinary
Because that’s the kind of life I’ve destined for you to live
My love, My beloved
Love,
Your King and Planner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home