Decreased by Him

All I want is the living true God. This is a small part of my walk with the Lord.

My Photo
Name:
Location: havelock, North Carolina, United States

.....may our thoughts be on Him....

Saturday, December 13, 2008

So right now I feel hurt again, its funny how each time my heart breaks substantionally I run to this blog. I don't have my journal with me so I'm writing on here. I'm so mad at him, he is so lazy, refusing with everything hes got to not have his devotions, such a child. I took the remote and turned the tv off and closed the door. But he still lays there doing nothing, absolutly nothing. Just staring off in space as I write this. Refusing to talk. I wrote in that marriage book what happened last night. And I talked to him about it last night, and all he did was turn over and start sleeping. He apologized this morning and asked if I forgave him, and then continued on acting like a jerk towards to me. Now he is just staring off into space, refusing to talk to me. I talked to God for two hours yesterday while he watched tv with his family. He is killing me and I can't take it anymore. I threw the ring at him, I hate him right now, he has hurt me so much... I know God told me that my yes needs to be yes but its so hard because he doesn't care.....I can't take it anymore... Its easier to be just me and God, much less painful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home